Wednesday 21 April 2010

Hand of Fate

A TRIPLE THREAT NOVEL



Hand of Fate by Lis Wiehl with April Henry
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Pub. Date: March 30th, 2010  
Pages:  293
Age Level: Thriller  
Obtained: Received for Review

This pulse-pounding thriller would lead you to many sleepless nights till the time you do not reach the  climax.
Controversial radio talk show host recieves a package containing poisonous gas which leads to his death. Federal Prosecutor, Allison Pierce, FBI Special Agent Nicole Hedges, and crime reporter Cassidy Shaw team up to piece together what might have happened and why.
The book comes in hard cover and has fine quality pages, which makes it very feasible to read.
I would like to thank Thomas Nelson Publishers for providing me with a complementary copy of this wonderful thriller.
My take
I enjoyed this book a lot. This is one of those books you cannot stop reading until the mystery is solved. It keeps you hooked till the end.
I would definitely reccomend this book to all my readers.
I you wish to buy this book online, then it is available at http://www.amazon.com/Hand-Fate-Triple-Threat-Novel/dp/1595547061/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271848950&sr=8-1 for $ 16.49 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment