Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Clouds Roll Away – SIBELLA GIORELLO

The story revolves around an ugly cross-burning incident at a celebrity’s mansion. Raleigh Harmon, an FBI agent, is the main protagonist of the story. While she investigates the case, her ex-boyfriend keeps popping up, which worsens thing for her.

I received a complementary copy of this book from Thomas Nelson. The above fiction is a cocktail of mystery and thriller with a teaspoon of romance and religion. The character build up in the story is done in a good enough manner so that one can at least picture the scenes of the story. I did like the novel up to a certain extent, though somewhere in the middle I did lose interest. Unlike any other suspense novel, this book fails to keep the interest of the reader towards the ending. I wouldn’t say I hate this book, but I did not like it any better either !!

But if you ask me whether it challenged my faith, then the answer is NO. It does not.

I would recommend my friends to read this book. It’s worth a one time read.
It is available at www. amazon.com for $ 10.19.

No comments:

Post a Comment